Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Flower Bouquets

I purchased a bag of all kinds of goodies at the yard sale at my Local stamp store and these flower stickers were inside, they have a lot of dimension to them , so I paired them up once again with this great paper pack that makes it look like there is many layers to the background but it is just one layer. I did add the thin green ribbon to tie my sentiment tag onto the card.  I decided to go with orange for my frame instead of the traditional brown. Added a few white enamel dots to the background too.



Hero Arts - Wood frame die
Jot - Pop up stickers (flowers)
Sassafras - Mix and Mend papers
Spool O Ribbon
Martha Stewart - tag punch
ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp
Ranger enamel accents - white
Brad


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Those stickers are super cool and I love the fun way you showcased them in that frame! Lovely card!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! Beautiful scene with the framed window and flowers in the border and corner! It's gorgeous! hugs, de

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely window. Cute flowers. Its nice getting cardmaking items.

Debbie said...

oh connie, i really love this one. lots of dimension and fun little embellishments!! awesome color combos too!!!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty flower stickers.....LOVE your background, that is fabulous!

April said...

This is so beautiful! I really love this card.

Louca por porcelana said...

What a sweet and lovely card!Hugs!

handmade by amalia said...

This would make anyone's day, Connie! What a beautiful card.
Amalia
xo

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those are such pretty stickers, I love how you used the frame to make it look like they were in the window. This is a really great card!

Darlene said...

Love what you have done here Connie! What fun stickers ... made for a very happy & uplifting card creation! GREAT job!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a super card - love it!

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Such fabulous background paper. Why, I thought all those little details were different layers. Love the sweet flower pots. Another beautiful card, Connie.

Leslie Miller said...

The "ooooh" just slipped out when I saw this pretty card, Connie! I really love the wood frame, too. I had to buy it after seeing it used on a few blogs, and pretty sure yours was one of them. Love this!