Friday, January 10, 2020

Many Thanks

I am sharing the last of my Thank you cards today.  

The first starts off with using some tabs that were extra from making other cards from my instant card art pack. Plus  flowers dies I won from Pizzazz Aplenty last year. Adding a gem to the centers after pulling up sections of the flowers to give them dimension.



Here is a side view to show the dimension in the flowers.


Hot off the press - Cardmakers Instant card art, Pretty colors (tag and tab)
Pizzazz Aplenty - Flower die
Crafters Companion - Thank you die
Papertrey ink - Hodge Podge paper

Next I used my Gina K wreath builder and stamps to make a 4 1/2 inch card, I don't often do square cards so it was a nice change. The smaller flower and leaves were in the same set as the sentiment.  I added stickles to the center of the flowers.


Gina K - Wreath Builder bundle
Distress Oxides - bundled sage and fossilized amber
Hero Arts - Everyday sayings for sentiment and the little flowers in the center
Stickles - Vintage photo

Lastly this one just came together, I started with the paper pack, the shape at the top was a left over piece from another project so I decided to try and use it, matched it with the bottom piece and added my die cut flower another die from my Advent calendar from crafters companion.


DCWV - Linen Closet paper
Crafter's companion - Flower die
Reminisce - Wedded bliss sticker sentiment

That's all for me today, I appreciate your stopping by today, 

Connie

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

All three cards are lovely and work so well as a cheery thanks. I do especially like how pretty that die cut flower on the first card are. They add the nicest amount of dimension and are just a nice shape. TFS!

Debbie said...

all three are really nice but i really love the middle one. i remember the wreath maker, what a great way to use it!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I noticed the dimension on your flowers right away. Pretty! And the tab is a cool design element on that card. Love the wreath, especially with the colors you used. Sometimes you just have to make a square card for best use of the stamps. I keep 2oz postage stamps on hand just for mailing those cards. Finally, you've got such pretty papers on your last card and I like how your die grows up from one piece into the other. It's nice when a card just sort of falls together!

Susan (rainy) said...

Three beautiful creations with lovely designer papers. Especially adore the middle card. Like you I seldom even think about a square card, but I just love it.

R's Rue said...

Love.

Louca por porcelana said...

They all are gorgeous!

Janice said...

All pretty cards. I especially love the wreath builder one, such a clever way to make a card.

Sandi said...

I love your cards, Connie!