Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Blessings

HE IS RISEN....HE IS RISEN INDEED!

Although every day we celebrate our risen Lord, today is the day we come together as a world to celebrate that day many years ago when the ladies went to the tomb and found it was empty, it must have been a scary moment but lead to such overwhelming joy for years since and years to come. Jesus conquered sin and death for us! May we never take it for granted, and be thankful every day!

I know it is hard this year not to be able to celebrate with our church family in person but there are so many on line church services out there. If you don't have a church of your own my church is at BFCN.org or you can watch it on Facebook live at Belleville First Church of the Nazarene.  Even though we can't be with extended family and friends today, one thing is we always have Jesus, he would love to celebrate with you!

I have one last  card today to share.  I wanted more than just one flower that this stamp had, so I first stamped the center one on the card base and then onto a sticky note, cut it out and laid it over my first flower so that I would have a mask, now I was able to stamp the two on either side.


Holly Berry House - Daffodil stamp, masked and stamped 3 times, colored/wmarkers
Spellbinders - A2 matting basics B
Sassafras - Mix and mend paper
Mama Elephant - Blessed sentiment stamp
Wink of stella -  clear glitter pen on stamens

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Hugs,
Connie

9 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, Connie what a stunning designs.

Hugs Diane

Louca por porcelana said...

How adorable...Have a blessed Easter!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful.xx

handmade by amalia said...

How lovely, Connie. Happy Easter! And stay safe!
Amalia
xo

Esther Asbury said...

What a vibrant Easter card - perfect masking and coloring! Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Donna Phelan said...

Happy Easter, hope you had a blessed day! Gorgeous card, love those daffodils! I actually cut some from my gardens and dropped them off for my Mom, didn't get to see her as she is on lock down (for the safe and health of her Assisted Living place) but she loved them! Plus a card and of course a chocolate bunny...I know her weaknesses lol Be well!

Debbie said...

this is so beautiful connie!! my dafadols have come and gone but while they were here they looked just like this!! belated happy easter!

April said...

This is beautiful and what wonderful masking!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Connie! I do love daffodils and your card does them justice! xo