I totally forgot to share the other card we made in our Zoom class with you, I was getting it ready to mail it out and realized I needed to share. We did a few with this technique but so far this is the only one I made into a card so far.
We embossed our stamped flowers with black embossing powder ahead of time and then together we used our stencils to fill in the background of the flower, I used a few different yellows and oranges but they were so close that it is hard to see, I think this is a fun technique. The more open your stamp the better and the smaller your stencil pattern is the best.
Sorry I don't have the maker of the flower stamp, if you know please let me know, I was thinking it might be stampendous but couldn't see it on their website, maybe it is retired.
- Flower stamped w/black embossing powder
- Carabelle Studio - Cosmics cubes stencil
- Teresa Collins - Tell your story paper
- Martha Stewart - Garden Trellis punch
- Making memories - Rub on doodles
- Spellbinders - Happy Birthday die