Saturday, February 27, 2021

Wildflower Bouquet

 I broke out another of my coloring calendar images for todays card.  I thought this had a different type of arrangement then you normally see.  I went with more nature in tone colors for my background papers so that I could use a little more colors for the arrangement. The big piece that I colored in browns made me think of a slice of wood so that is why I went with browns for that one, fussy cut it out.


  • Coloring for calm 2017 calendar image - colored w/markers
  • Crate Paper - Party day papers
  • Spellbinders - Swirl Lattice Panel
  • Stamps of life - minis4circles sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart - tag punch
  • gem


I hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend, we will be having a mix of sun and rain this weekend.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card!Have a lovely weekend!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and so very colourful...xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Isn't this bouquet pretty. Lovely arrangement and variety of colours. Very fancy card.

I'm having the same weather as you. Became full sun in the afternoon but the heavy winds we often have sent cold temps whipping through, so no walk for us. Hope you are able to get one in.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful coloring, great shading! A very pretty and unique image which makes for a very pretty and thoughtful card! We've had the rain, could be 50 tomorrow and 30 on Tuesday....go figure lol

Debbie said...

it's so pretty connie, you always do such a great job with your coloring!! we are having a rainy weekend, but i'm ok with that although i would rather have snow. it's too warm for snow and the hubs like the rain better!!

have a wonderful sunday!!

Kim said...

I too, am reminded of wood, Connie. Lovely colouring again. Enjoy that sun.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

The cards you make with your coloring calendar images are always so cute and fun! Love your coloring as well as the die and polka dots!

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice colouring in your card :)

All the best Jan