Friday, June 26, 2026

Digital card kit

 Alicia McNamara gave away a digital kit a few months ago and I finally printed it out a couple weeks ago and made a card from it, I think the coloring looked a little better on the screen then how my computer printed it out but I think it still make a nice card. Another one I am hand delivering so I used my bigger pearls on it :)


  • Alicia McNamara - Digital Download Cardmaking kit, background paper, butterfly and sentiment
  • Recollection Pearls

as you can see I fussy cut the butterfly piece out and popped it up with foam tape.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

16 comments:

April Williams said...

This is beautiful! Love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, it's absolutely beautiful! Wow! The printed colors look gorgeous to my eyes. I have not yet replaced my konked out printer. I don't miss it except for printing recipes.

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful kit to have Connie, the butterfly is magnificent and I love the papers and colours, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very pretty, Connie - my favorite shade of blue. Love the sweet pearls, too. Hope you are having good weather to start your summer. xo K

Wanda said...

Your card is absolutely stunning. The colors look prefect to me.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful butterfly and I adore that fabulous background! Very Pretty!

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous, Connie! What beautiful images you've used. I just got back from CA., visiting my son and his family and I see I've missed some amazing cards. I enjoyed playing catch-up on your blog.

Lisa said...

The butterfly is stunning, and popping it up with foam gives the whole card wonderful depth. Even if the printed colors shifted a bit, the finished piece looks polished and elegant—those pearls were the perfect finishing detail.

handmade by amalia said...

Very cool, Connie, another wonderful card.
Amalia
xo

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous card!

Hena Tayeb said...

So beautiful.

Wanda said...

I had to come back and look at your beautiful card again. It's just too pretty for words. I love the colors, it just draws me in.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and very creative ♥

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks lovely Connie.

All the best Jan

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful.