Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Sticker bouquet

 I am trying to use as many older items as I do newer ones in my cards, this is one of those older ones, these are stickers I bought from the dollar store many years ago.  I have gone to a couple of our stores around here and they just don't have good craft sections at them, I have read that some are good and others are not stocking craft stuff very much, so I need to visit more stores and see if I can find one that has a good craft section.


The card stock that I applied the sticker to and stamped the sentiment came out more yellow than the cream color it actually is, the close up picture below is more accurate. I fussy cut around the sticker,  The flowers in the corners and the strip on the center of the card are also stickers.

  • Miss Elizabeth - Petite Stickers (image, strip and flowers in corners)
  • XERE - Green scrapbook papers
  • Chloes Creative cards - Sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders - Ribbon tag Trio die
  • Ribbon
  • Brads

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

April said...

Your card is so pretty! That is a beautiful sticker and the card is a beautiful design.

Chrissy said...

A beautiful sticker Connie and gorgeous card..it is a shame about craft stores or any stores that are changing and closing, I can only buy on line now..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is beautiful, Connie. For some reason it takes me back to the Victorian era...which I love! Great job, dear friend.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This turned out so pretty and I love the vintage vibe of it. I tend to have the most luck finding craftsy scrapbooking things at Hobby Lobby. Also, scrapbook.com has tons of stuff online!

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, this is sooooo pretty, Connie! I love it to pieces! We have no craft stores or even good craft sections here. Everything's gone. All my craft shopping is done online now, tsk. I miss those day long excursions of lunch and craft shopping with a friend.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

So pretty, Connie! You always inspire me with your beautiful work

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I am needing to purchase most of my things over the webs too.
This one such a lovely vintage card. A card straight out of a book by Jane Austen.

-Soma

Wanda said...

Fun to use stickers from the dollar store, back when they had nice and fun stickers. Now it's difficult to find them. Your card has a nostalgic look to it and a calm feel.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Pretty xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

That image is spectacular and I love how you showcased it! The added corner flowers and strip are just as pretty too! This is lovely! One note; the more you use your older products from your stash, the older your newer products become lol I guess it's a catch 22 :) Keep crafting!

Louca por porcelana said...

Amazing... A favorite!

Tampereen Mummu said...

Very nice card. Have a nice weekend!

Lisa said...

There is something so nostalgic about this card, Connie. Those dollar‑store stickers have such charm, and the way you framed and fussy‑cut the main bouquet gives it a lovely Victorian feel. A beautiful use of older supplies.

Lowcarb team member said...

This looks beautiful Connie ... lovely design and colours.

All the best Jan