I bought another stamp set from a cardmaking magazine at Barnes and Noble. I bought it for the birds in the set but ended up not using any of them on this card.
I liked having this piece of paper for the background but it didn't fit across the whole card and looked like too much white around the edges so I started looking through other papers, but didn't find one I liked then I thought about washi tape and found one that went with the coloring I did on the flowers.
- Spellbinders - Labels 29 die
- Creative Stamping Magazine issue 159 - Stamps, colored w/markers, fussy but the hedge hog and the bee
- My Favorite things - Cloud Stencil
- Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea paper
- Basic Grey - sentiment rub on
- Ieebee - Fluttering blooms Washi tape
I would like to share this card with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge use Spellbinders
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


12 comments:
Oh, what a cute card, so summery!
One of your best, Connie! So adorable.
Amalia
xo
Pretty! Love the wonderful floral and green striped backgrounds! Gorgeous flowers and sweet critter and bumblebee! Love this whole garden!
What a cute little hedgehog and love the sky and bee and the flowers, so pretty..
luv CHRISSYxx
I love all the layers. The critter is adorable and the bee is the perfect touch for the sky area. Your mixture of colors is perfect!
The adorable hedgehog and bee look delightful with the soft sky and floral accents, and your clever use of washi tape to frame the background adds just the right touch to bring all the colors and layers together beautifully.
This is fabulous, Connie! I read that the bees are struggling with the heat and humidity, which is very sad. We need them, they are a big help for the environment! Beautiful card!
Your card is so enchanting; it makes you feel like you're in a garden.
Perhaps you’d like to share your card with the Dream Factory Challenge as well. We’re looking for bees this month.
https://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-152-beekeeper.html
So pretty xoxo
Gosh, it's cute! You had all the goods to bring it together. Your washi tape solution added even more pretty to it!
Perfect combination of papers and washi tape - your card is so pretty! Love that big bee accenting the sentiment.
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment