I forgot to post the graduation card that I made for my great niece who graduated from High School. Since we were going down to Alabama a month after she graduated I waited and hand delivered it to her.
- Echo Park - Graduation Ephemera
- Best Occasions - Mixed Media Paper
- Sequins
I would like to share my card today with Word Power Challenge
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


3 comments:
Very creative, Connie!
So festive and looks elegant too. I think black, and white and gold is always classic. 😍
Love the black/white ... always so classy! And, with the gold touches, even more so ... bet she loved it!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Word Power challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Word Power Co-Owner
Post a Comment