A lady at church has a horse and she loves riding, whenever she gets time to go riding she is in her happy place, although most of her pictures when riding is on a dirt trail, I made her horse sitting in a field of grass :) I inked the bottom and stamped some grass with the same ink, then stenciled in the clouds.
- Graphics Fairy - Horse image, fussy cut
- My Favorite things - Cloud Stencil
- CRS Tapestry - Grass Blades stamp
- Tim Holtz - Tiny Text, Remnant Rubs sentiment
I would like to share my card with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge 4 legged friends
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


15 comments:
Well done!
I'm sure her horse must be at pasture sometimes, and at any rate, she'll love this beautiful and thoughtful card!
This is gorgeous, Connie! Horses are beautiful, and so is this magnificent card!
A grassy area is much prettier than a dirt trail! I'm sure your friend will love this pretty card!
Beautiful! xoxo
This is darling, Connie! What a wonderful setting you've given this beautiful horse. Your fussy cutting skills are amazing! I have a great niece who loves horses. I'll have to find this image at the GF. Thanks for always inspiring me.
Great perspective! (if I tried this, he would be floating in air lol) She'll love it!
What a beautiful card Connie! I bet she will absolutely love it. Have a great week and stay cool💗
This is so cool! I love the clouds. I know she will love this card.
I just love how you customize your cards to fit the recipient!! It makes them extra special!
Great horse.
I'm sure she will like this beautiful card.
All the best Jan
this is so pretty connie, you are thoughtful beyond words. your cards are always so personal to the recipient!!
Gentle scenery gives this horse‑lover’s card such a peaceful, personal feel, and the way you placed the fussy‑cut Graphics Fairy horse in that softly inked field makes the whole scene look calm and inviting. The cloud stenciling adds lovely movement overhead, and the tiny text sentiment finishes everything with a thoughtful touch that suits your friend’s happy place beautifully.
Well, if I was a horse I'd much rather be standing on green, green grass than dirt. A beautiful scene and a handsome horse. Those clouds are fabulous, Connie.
Post a Comment