Sunday, September 13, 2026

Special Couple

 I forgot to share the card I gave to my niece for her wedding. I got a thank you note in the mail from her and she said as soon as she opened the envelope she told her hubby I know this one is from my Aunt Connie before she even looked at the inside of the card.  I was trying to figure out what to do for her card and when I was going through my Diamond Art stuff I saw this and thought it would work for their card.


  • Craft Buddy - Crystal Art card kit
  • David Tuteria - sentiment sticker (Joanns)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Tampereen Mummu said...

A beautiful card, swans and roses are always romantic.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is gorgeous and elegant!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Connie, absolutely gorgeous wedding card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love it. I am sure she will treasure the cow.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Connie, in response to your kind comment on my blog. Yes, Feedly is a good alternative. As well, when I mentioned The Old Reader, it isn't a Blogger Reader, it is a website called The Old Reader which works like Feedly and is also free to use.
You are very welcome, I hope this information helps. 😊

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful... and perfect for a wedding card, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

i have yet to dabble in this art!! the card is beautiful, and can be framed as a constant reminder of their love for each other and your love of them!! it is perfect for this occasion!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! There's no question this is perfect for a wedding card. It's absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! A keepsake, for sure!