Monday, January 10, 2011

A little birdie

Well they say we are going to get hit with snow tonight about 3 to 4 inches. Figures I have to take my two cats and dog to the Vet tomorrow for all their yearly vaccinations so that should be interesting.

The card today uses an image I received in a RAK awhile back and so I am not sure on who the maker of the stamp is.  If you happen to know if you could tell me and I will edit this post.  I colored the image with pencils, used spellbinder oval and scallop ovals to frame her.  Sentiment stamp is Hero Arts, on spellbinder tag. Paper is K&co.

Thank you so much for stopping by and your comments,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

That is adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, what a fun card!!! Love that little image, which you've colored so perfectly!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

This is super sweet, Connie! I love the pretty K&CO. paper!!