Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Bunch of flowers

I haven't used this die set in quite some time and had a lot of strips that were hanging out of the 6x6 pad of paper I had, so I decided to use them up and create a card and this is what I came up with.


I added a little ink to the ends of the flowers and a bit of stickles to the centers.

WeRmemory keepers - Anthologie paper
Spellbinders - A2 curved borders one  and back to basics tags dies
Elizabeth Crafts designs - Bunch of flowers 4 die
Sizzix - Branch w/leaves die
Stamps of Life - Minis4circles sentiment stamp
Brad

Today is the only day this week we are getting above freezing with our temperature, but it is cloudy and going to rain later today. Hope you are enjoying the day whatever your weather :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Debbie said...

beautiful!! inking the edges of the flowers is brilliant!!

it's still freezing here, but i think it is suppose to warm up tomorrow. too bad it's warming up by you, you would be expecting snow instead of rain and you know i love me some snow!!

Darlene said...

Great use of your scraps Connie ... goodness if I would start to do this I could make a good 100 cards (mountain of paper scraps! lol). Love the upper blue decorative panel ... nicely done my friend!
It's 11:15 a.m. and it's only 16 degrees so I guess I'll be hiding in the cave again today! LOL Stay safe & warm.

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely to use paper pieces in this manner, Connie. That leafy vine is one of my favorite dies - so delicate and pretty. GORGEOUS card! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty paper combo, Connie, and a nice way to use up your scraps. The flowers and branch go beautifully together -- love the way it hangs -- and love the curve at the top. Winter, brrrr! It's so damp here, but not as cold as some places. We had sun yesterday and back to clouds today.

Louca por porcelana said...

How lovely!Great card!

Kim said...

Thank you, Connie, yes, I am enjoying a sunny warm kinda summery day....well you did ask. =) Love the combination of papers in your pretty card. Sweet flowers and the touch of ink on the tips of the petals adds an extra touch of prettiness. As always, a perfect card. Hope it warms up there soon♥

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely use from using your scraps, amazing what we can do.xx

Anonymous said...

Connie, so pretty! I like that you added ink to the tips of the flowers.

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty papers, love the muted tones. Certainly a great way to use up scraps! Pretty daisies too....c'mon Spring! lol

Birgit said...

What a great way to use up some scraps. Your card is so pretty Connie!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card, my friend! I simply love how you inked the flower petals. Wishing you a joyous day! Hugs!

Graça Gamito said...

was delighted with this work. Connie has a lot of taste and applies it well!

Janice said...

A fantastic way to use up scraps (we all have far to many! lol). It’s a really pretty card.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty card, Connie. Like you, I'm trying to use products I have on hand.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a pretty card Connie.

All the best Jan