Thursday, February 28, 2019

3D

I mentioned before that I bought the Gemini Jr. Electric die cutting machine and today I am sharing a card that shows the 3D embossing folder I received with it and one of the die cuts.  If you are interested in the machine just a heads up, I have noticed that depending on who you buy the machine from depends on what embossing folders or die cuts come with the machine.  So you may want to keep that in mind, I bought mine at Hobby Lobby so this is the items that came with this machine.


I have decided with the price of postage stamps going up that I need to use my thicker items for hand delivered cards, so I went searching to see what was nice and thick to use and I came across these flowers and butterfly I had bought at Tuesday morning before they went out of business in our town. I added a die cut branch and leaves to go with them. It has been so gloomy here I thought this would be a nice bright pick me up card for my friend.



Gemini - Regency swirls 3D embossing folder and Opulent Swirls die
Ki memories - flowers and butterfly puffies
Tim Holtz - Small tattered Florals dies for branch and leaves

Hope if you are experiencing some gloomy weather like we are today that this brightens your day just a little bit.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie 

17 comments:

Debbie said...

oh this is so sweet connie, i really like the colors. i'm happy for you that you purchased that machine, i'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it and that it will bring you much joy!! i really like the lace on this and the way you used the buttons, so cute!!

i would think it would be hard to mail these thicker carders, i would be afraid that they would get ruined.

Louca por porcelana said...

How cheerish!I love yellow!Have a lovely weekend!

Louca por porcelana said...

Correcting:Cheery,happy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You're giving me some good ideas today. I'm working on cards this afternoon and hand cutting some butterflies to add to them. It's fun!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty card. The embossed yellow looks so rich with the lacy die cut. I agree about using the thick things only for hand delivered cards now! I am surprised your Tuesday Morning went out of business. Ours seems so busy!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such nice fresh colours together …

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Connie! Now that I have the succulent kit done, I can work on what I really want to! xo

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I think it's the perfect pick-me-up card!

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely darling, my friend! I love the happy colors and oh, the flowers are just too cute.

Hugs to you!

Leslie Miller said...

Yellow does the trick every time! I don't know of a more cheerful color, and when you put it on such a cute card with those adorable buttoned up flowers and the butterfly it's an instant pick me up. The pretty white die cut at the top brightens up the yellow even more. A ray of sunshine!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gosh it's so pretty with the yellow.

Birgit said...

Oh this is so bright and cheerful Connie! I adore this, from the embossed swirly background to those plump little embellishments. Super, super cheerful! I hope the sunshine comes your way soon.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Sunshine with the 3 B's! buttons, and butterflies and blooms - Could not be more cheerful or sweet, Connie! Thanks for the info about the variety of starter packs that come with the Gemini.

Beautifully happy and such lovely embellishments! hugs, de

MiamiKel said...

Oh Connie, this is such a cheerful burst of color! I love the sweetness of it and how beautiful the design. Terrific!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Connie. Love the soft dry embossing in the background... those felt embellishments are lovely... great idea using them up for hand delivered cards. :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice layering. Love the yellow. Anyone who receives this card is one lucky person.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful colors and texture. I love that lacy die cut, it's magnificent! So Pretty!