Thursday, December 17, 2020

Cupcake

 I am running out of ideas for teen cards, I had noticed there have been a few cupcake stamps out there lately and it reminded me I had some cupcake images in my coloring calendar, so I looked and found this one I thought would work for a teen boy card I needed.


I colored it with markers and I love the little flag sticking out of the icing, it was blank and my sentiment stamp fit in there perfectly.  I had these white shapes left over after die cutting something and I put them in a little jar for those times I would like some confetti and I thought now was the perfect time to use them.


Coloring for calm 2017 calendar image, colored w/markers
Raspberry Road designs - Love lives here paper
ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp
Spellbinders - Classic inverted scalloped squares die
confetti


Hope everyone has made it through the storm ok, I hear that some had a lot of snow and some are without power, hope they can get it back soon as the temperatures are quite low in spots.

Take care and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cupcakes have been popular for so many years and I love them! This one is coloured beautifully and in great colours. Perfect birthday card.

JD/ Jill said...

Great card for a teenager! Yesterday wasn't as bad (Storm wise) as I thought it might be. We did get several inches and a lot of wind (which scared me because of our lights flickering....but fortunately, they stayed on. Jim went out to shovel this morning, and I got ready to join him, but again, we were quite fortunate, that a neighbor used his snow blower on our sidewalk.

Leslie Miller said...

You can't go wrong with a cupcake. All teen boys LOVE to eat! I like the little flag. So cute, Connie!

Debbie said...

awesome, i thought the confetti was part of the paper, but them i saw it on the blue also!! this is a beautiful card, it all came together nicely!!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy, Connie! Love your cupcake with lots of icing! ♥

Louca por porcelana said...

Sooo cute and sweet!

Louca por porcelana said...

Sooo cute and sweet!

aussie aNNie said...

For a teen card a cup cake goes a long way, this looks delish. xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

I think cupcake images is good idea to teen, and all ages...
make me feel hungry...yummy.

# Have a great day

Darlene said...

Yep this will work perfectly!!! We only got 3-4" of the white stuff here in Akron so it's all good!! Sure hope our New England crafters weathered the storm okay. Stay safe my friend!

Birgit said...

Delightful Connie! That sentiment looks like it was part of the image all the time. What a perfect fit! Your card is so sweet, complete with confetti. Another great inspirational idea!!

Donna Phelan said...

You can never go wrong with a BIG yummy cupcake.....for any age! lol He'll eat this up lol