Sunday, June 27, 2021

Get Well

 I am not sure if the person I am sending this card to wants me to say or not but she is in the hospital and not doing well, we have met through our blogs and  I am asking that you would pray for her, that she will be feeling much better soon.

I started off with a flower I had done recently, the stamp was heat embossed in black, then stencils laid on top for the pattern you see.  I cut it out and put on this cute striped paper.  I had to add some purple butterflies :)


This sentiment stamp set only had get well not a soon in it :(

JRL - Rose Romance stamp, embossed in black and stencils used to color
Honey Bee - River Rock Stencil
Spellbinders - Lattice Rectangle die
Leisure Arts - Savor this moment paper
My Favorite Things - Label maker sentiment stamp
Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch
Mark Richards - crystal gems



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you have,

Connie

17 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post.

R's Rue said...

Praying.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
Thanks again for stopping by!!
I love the color that you chose for this pretty rose!! Just lovely!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Truly a beautiful card for your dear friend, who I pray for a speedy recovery. Your stencil work really makes your card pop!

aussie aNNie said...

A stunningly beautiful card, gorgeous colours and as always your design is amazing. xxx

Kim said...

This pretty card will put a smile in the lady's day.

Birgit said...

Such a pretty card to lift your friends spirits. You're always so thoughtful.

Donna Phelan said...

Love how you stenciled that pretty posie, quite unique and striking! This will surely bring some cheer to your friend!

April said...

This is so lovely! I like the technique you used on the rose. I hope your friend gets well very soon.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty. Praying for your friend xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, this is so pretty with the paper piecing, and I like how you placed the rose so the darker color is in the center. I'm sorry your friend is not doing well. Keep up the prayers and positive thoughts.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Praying for your friend!

Janice said...

Gorgeous card, I’m sure your friend really appreciated it.

Esther Asbury said...

So beautiful! Love the striped background and the way you stenciled the flower! Awesome card -- hope your friend feels better soon!

Lowcarb team member said...

She is going to love this card Connie, well done, you are so thoughtful.

Sending lots of positive vibes, healing wishes and a special prayer to your friend :)

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

more gorgeous than anyone could ever imagine!! i love it!!