Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Bloomin Birthday

 My great niece is turning 15, I was stumped for what to do for her so I just started going through all my goodies and came across these watercolor birthday panels and thought that would be cute. I went with coloring them with my sparkle markers to add a bit of shimmer to the flowers and sentiment. I also used some Aqua tint markers.


  • Taylored Expressions - Birthday Watercolor Panel, colored w/ Spectrum noir Sparkle markers and Aqua Tint markers
  • PPD - Postage stamp Rectangle die
  • Papers from friend

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 

Connie

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So cute and happy! I think this looks wonderful for your 15 year old great niece!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This is so adorable Connie and I think it's perfect for a teenager. I love the polka dot background too! 🌸💛

Kim said...

Such a bright and happy card, Connie. Your grand niece will love it!

Esther Asbury said...

What a cheery card for your great niece. Love the layers and bright, happy colors!

Debbie said...

this is so cute, perfect for a 15 year old!!

April said...

This is so cute! I love the colors. I know the sparkle must look great in person. I know she will like this.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is just awesome, that is just beautiful and a great colour theme x

Donna Phelan said...

It's very FUN and HAPPY! Perfect for a young lady of 15! :)

Lisa said...

Your great niece will adore this card! The watercolor birthday panels look fantastic with the added shimmer from your sparkle and Aqua Tint markers, and the thoughtful design truly makes it special.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Your great niece will love this card :)

All the best Jan