I don't know about you but I feel like it has been way too long since I have had a bird on my cards :)
This had to be a larger card in order to fit the stamped birds on it, this one is 5 x 6.5 inches.
- Stamplistic - Chickadees, colored w/markers and fussy cut
- DCWV - Linen Closet Papers
- Spellbinders - Romantic Rose dies
- Hero Arts - It's your day stamped sentiment
- Paper Studio - Gems
I would like to share my card with Triple B Challenge Birds, Blooms and Butterflies
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


20 comments:
I like it a lot! Very beautiful card.
What a wondrous card, Connie dear, I'm truly charmed by its sweetness, thank you for creating such precious artwworks and for always sharing them !
Have a blessed Sunday
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
That is so cute. I love handmade cards. :)
So lovely! Can't have too many birds.
Amalia
xo
Gorgeous! I love these birds. The frame is so lovely.
I love chickadees, Connie! This is a gorgeous card, dear friend!
Wow, I love how these birds have the pattern as part of the image and then you can color over top of it. So cool! A beautiful card with the pretty SB frame. I cannot go long without a bird card!
So beautiful. I love your coloring. Chickadees are my favorite bird. Your card is so stunning.
oooooh connie, what a beautiful card - it looks just like my beloved chickadees!!
Birds are always a wonderful thought for a card. Those chickadees are sweet.
The birds looks amazing and with these cool colors, the card could also be a winter card.
It's beautiful, Connie! xoxo
Beautiful birds, love the size of them too! This is a very serene little scene you have created--like peeking through the treetops!
Very pretty birdies, a beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
how delightfully beautiful!!!!
these birds are so pretty!!!
Wow! Awesome job of coloring AND fussy cutting! Pretty card.
The beautifully colored birds look striking against the soft frame, and the cool tones and gentle layout create a serene nature inspired card that feels peaceful and refined.
I do like those chickadees, a lovely card.
All the best Jan
Just adorable!
Bird cards are my favorite, and this one is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment