I needed another birthday card for a friend that I can hand deliver her card too, so I went with another Diamond dots card.
Craft Buddy - Diamond dots card
I would like to share my card with Seize the Birthday challenge Square card
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie



8 comments:
A romantic and pretty card. Your friend will surely be delighted.
Absolutely gorgeous diamond art card, Connie!
Holy moly, that's gorgeously amazing! You're such an expert with these diamond dot kits! Wow!
These are crazy cool and oh so beautiful!
This is fabulous! Love it!
The card turned out beautifully. I would love to receive one like it.
Best regards, and this time I invite you to take a look at the portraits I create. :)
So beautiful Connie, gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful card Connie.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment