I broke down in one of Spellbinders sells and bought some more of the dies that go with their Essential Envelope dies, I used it for one of my cardmaking friends that also has the set :) The new dies are the front cover, the scallop, tab tag and flowers.
- Spellbinders - Essential Envelope and Every day Add-ons dies
- Basic Grey - Porcelain Paper
- Hero Arts - Your day sentiment stamp
- Crafter's Square - Gel dots
- Inside tag has stickers from Amazon
I wrote my message to her on the back of the tag.
I would like to share my card with Beautiful Blossom Challenge
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


14 comments:
I absolutely love this!!!
Beautiful envelope card Connie, love the pink and the gorgeous flower and card insert is a lovely surprise and beautiful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
So pretty, Connie! xoxo
This is so cute Connie! I almost just bought that set during their most recent sale but I refrained myself. Now I'm wishing I hadn't. This is so feminine and pretty!
I think the cards that pull out of the envelopes like that are so sweet. This one is so pretty too 😍
Pretty and romantic cards.
This is so pretty! I love the papers. What a wonderful birthday project!
Oh these are such great dies, love a pocket and a tag! Your Designer Paper is so gorgeous but that beautiful blossom really steals the show! Fantastic!
Well, of course you had to have it! What a pretty set (I looked it up) and you've used it so well with your papers and those gorgeous stickers! Most definitely a special card to share with your like-minded friend!
Lovely way you brought this envelope design together with the soft pink papers, delicate scallop details, and pretty layered flowers, and the tag insert with its sweet stickers makes the whole project feel charming and personal.
i love this. I am always looking for an envelope tag card, great for gift cards.
So impressive and such a unique idea. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we're always inspired by all the creative works shared with us.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Oh how beautiful!! I love interactive cards that have pieces that move or can be removed.
I do like the pink colour ...so pretty.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment