Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Lotus Blossom

 My friend Beth sent me this stamp over a year ago and I made one card with it, a thank you and have never used it since I thought it might be a good one for the Simply Clean and Simple Challenge .

I was planning on just adding the flower but I felt it needed something extra so I added a rub on, I have had for many years, luckily it still worked well. Hopefully it still counts as clean and simple.


  • Stampin up - Lotus Blossom Layers stamp
  • Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline stitched Rope die
  • Paper Studio - Distressed Floral paper
  • Basic Grey - Lace Border Rub on
  • BoBunny - Sunshine Rub on sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

papierelle said...

Beautiful CAS card!!

April Williams said...

Such pretty card! I love the flower stamp.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is gorgeous, Connie!

Wanda said...

A very lovely card. That is a fun stamp to play with. It has nice dimension. Your sticker on the left is a perfect touch.

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful layered stamp that's happy to come out to play again! Your rub on coordinates nicely, I think. A smile in the mail is a lovely thing!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card Connie.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

so soft and beautiful...the flower looks hand painted. those run ons don't last forever, good it worked, it is perfect for that spot!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Connie, your Lotus Blossom card is just beautiful. The layered stamping gives such a soft, elegant look, and that rub‑on was the perfect extra touch — it adds interest without taking away from the clean and simple feel. Amazing that it still worked after all these years! This is such a lovely entry for the CAS challenge. Always enjoy seeing what you create.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

That's a beautiful blossom! LOVE the color!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I think this looks like it fits the clean and simple title perfectly. And it is a beauty besides! 😍

Lisa said...

Soft elegance fills this CAS design with the layered Lotus Blossom stamp creating a gentle, watercolor‑like focal point, and the way you paired it with that long‑saved lace rub‑on adds just the right touch of interest without disturbing the clean layout. The slimline rope die frames everything beautifully, and the subtle distressed floral paper peeking through gives the whole card a quiet, refined charm that suits the challenge perfectly.

Kim said...

Sometimes simplicity rules (what am I saying??!! =) ). The simple but beautiful lotus flower is gorgeous.

Louca por porcelana said...

How gorgeous!