Monday, July 20, 2026

Magical

 The day before the 4th, hubby took the day off and asked if I wanted to go over to Missouri to the Stamp store and out to lunch.... well you know I couldn't pass that up :)  Did I find some goodies to bring home with me, why yes I did :)  I was hoping the recipient would think it was as cute as I did :)

The pink piece as well as the bottle and ticket were in the ephemera pack and after I had the card all done I looked over at those round pink pieces that came out of the piece and thought I could use them to embellish it a bit more. So I added a bit of Nuvo crystal glaze on them. The paper is from Tim Holtz's new teal palette papers.


  • 49 And Market - The Looking Glass Ephemera pack
  • Tim Holtz -  Teal Palette Collection papet
  • Nuvo Crystal glaze on Dots from pink piece
  • Hot off the press - Dazzle sentiment sticker

I would like to share my card with NBUS - Never before Used Schtuff




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This really is magical! Like how you used the ephemera. Love that jar--hope the fairy gets out from time to time lol And using the little pink dots as accents is a cool way to use everything up! Sweet!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

OOoohh you know how I love fairy things Connie! This speaks right to my magical fairy-lovin heart. Beautiful job and sounds like that was a very fun (& successful) outing with your Hubby 😉

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

It is enchanting.

Tampereen Mummu said...

Very nice card :)

Wanda said...

Your card is very magical. It brought a smile to my face and brightened my day! Thank you SO much!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is so sweet and beautiful!!!!
you certainly did well with the colors!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

So pretty! That is an awesome embellishment. So good of your hubby to suggest a trip to the stamp store! I love how you used your little dots of paper to embellish. So clever!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, how beautiful this is and totally enchanting! Of course you couldn't pass up lunch and the stamp store, and then you couldn't possibly pass up anything as pretty as this! I have no doubt the recipient loved it!

Debbie said...

so many sweet details in this card that might be overlooked..you put these together so beautifully, the colors all go together so well!!

Darnell said...

Wow, Connie, you have created a beautiful keepsake for someone! It's a charming work of art! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell