I just love these magnolia dies, they layer up so pretty, just add a touch of inking and some coloring on the leaves and they are so lovely. The paper I used in the background had these gold foiling to it which gave it a bit of a dress up to the flower I think, as well as the die I used to frame it :)
- Memory Box - Magnolia Blooming Bud and Magnolia Bud trio dies
- Momenta - Pattern cardstock
- Spellbinders - Decorative Labels Eight die
- Open Studio - Greeting tabs
I would like to share my card with the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday Challenge anything goes or Blue Pink and Yellow
Just us girls Challenge Die week 2023
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie




21 comments:
This is beautiful! I love the magnolia die and the background paper is so pretty.
Absolutely gorgeous! Magnolia flowers are so pretty. :)
Very pretty.
Well this is certainly a pretty Birthday card, Connie. What a great Magnolia die and that decorative die was a great backdrop too. So happy to see this beauty in our gallery at Seize the Birthday. I hope you will join us again soon.
Beautiful cards, Connie. Have a nice day.
Ooooh that magnolia is stunning! Loving the light shading of pink, really makes the bloom come to life! Pretty, pretty background with the touch of gold too! Magnificent!
So beautiful.
What a lovely magnolia flower. Your card is beautiful, Connie!
You gave this grand Magnolia a lovely place to be displayed. That pink background with the gold touches really makes it pop. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Barbara DT
What a lovely card!!!
Always love those magnolia dies! Such a lovely card - love the gold touches. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Absolutely lovely!
I love Magnolia and your card looks so pretty and noble.
So pretty, Connie xoxo
How beautiful! I do love the MB Magnolia dies. You've used them so expertly and with such lovely framing!
Simply gorgeous and great die selection. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.
Lovely floral card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS
Beautiful. Love the gentle background.
-Soma
Beautiful work showcasing your magnolia with the gentle shading, elegant layered petals, and the gold foiled background adding such a refined touch, and the ornate frame sets the bloom off in a lovely way.
so beautiful!!!!
the die cut on this flower is really a great design!!!
Looks great, a very nice design.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment