Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Puffy Flowers

 I was hand delivering this card to our Pastors teenage daughter, and so I went with some puffy flowers made from felt that I have had for quite some time.


  • Ki Memories - Puffies Blooms in red
  • Echo Park - Fine and Dandy paper
  • Poppy Stamps - Eyelet Stitches die (border on strip)
  • Tim Holtz - Remnant Rubs tiny text (sentiment)
  • Pink & Main - Sentiment strip dies
  • Martha Stewart - Leaf Punch (with scored lines in them)

I would like to share my card with the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Flowers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

17 comments:

April said...

I love your card! These flowers are perfect with the gingham paper. Great music border to tie it all together.

Donna Phelan said...

Love these pretty felt flowers--great colors! Your Designer Papers are beautiful too!

Leslie Miller said...

Those felt flowers with the buttons are so danged cute! It's good that you had the opportunity to hand deliver. I love the way you combined the papers into such a cheery background for your darling flowers. Simply delightful, Connie!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful puffy flowers Connie and gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hena Tayeb said...

The flowers are so cute. Such a happy card.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I absolutely love, love, love this, Connie!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

So pretty! The music notes and the words made me think of The Secret Life of Daydreams from Pride and Prejudice.

-Soma

Wanda said...

Such a cute card. I love the puffy flowers. Your card is so bright and cheery!

Tampereen Mummu said...

Really cute card and lovely idea to use felt.

Birgit said...

What a darling card! The felt flowers are so fun and I like your mix of patterned papers. This is such a cheerful card, Connie!

Crystal Collier said...

Super cute! I better not show my 11 year old this. She'll want to make one of her own. LOL!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely great card with an exquisite design. Love it xx

papierelle said...

You’ve beautifully combined the design papers and the flowers.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Lisa said...

Using felt puffies for the flowers adds such a fun, tactile element, and the mix of gingham, stitched borders and tiny text sentiment creates a cheerful, youthful design that suits the occasion perfectly.

Darlene said...

Oh Connie ... this is just awesome!! Love all the red/white and those puffy felt flowers are amazing! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

Louca por porcelana said...

Just adorable! Love!