Saturday, August 15, 2026

Never too much Happy

 I totally forgot to share a card I did with my group over Teams meeting. We did this fold and then we did a technique inside too.


  • Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine - Layered Peonies stamp and dies
  • DCWV - Papers
  • Sequins
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp
  • Pink and Main - Sentiment strip dies
Inside
  • Stampin up - Wood block leaf stamp from 2000
  • Distress Oxide inks - Frayed Burlap, Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw

Inside we tore some tape add to our white card to mask off some strips. Then we did some inking and then stamped over with a background stamp.

I would like to share with  Neglected Stuff Challenge (Papers and Background stamp)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this sentiment! I have it in a stamp, also, and totally believe it. Very cool fold and technique, Connie!

Chrissy said...

Lovely card shape and fold Connie, love the inside sentiment and papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Phelan said...

That's a very fun fold! Loving that big, bold, beautiful blossom! The inside technique looks great too!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is such a lovely card, Connie! You have tremendous talent!

Debbie said...

so very clever connie, this is beautiful!! i like these "out of the box" type cards. thanks for coming by today, i am getting stronger and hope to be home by wednesday!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Gene Bach said...

I think it's be fun to make those cards, but I definitely don't need another project, so I'll just keep watching you do them.

Darlene said...

What a beautifully designed card Connie! I too love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE

Louca por porcelana said...

Very elegant!

Lowcarb team member said...

That does look good Connie ... well done.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Seeing how your bold blossom pairs so nicely with the fun fold and the inking technique inside, I enjoy the creative mix of stamping, masking, and layered elements that give your project such lively charm.

Esther Asbury said...

I always love fun fold cards and yours is so pretty!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what a sweet fun fold card!!!! I really enjoy looking at this design!