I saw this pretty pack of papers with these lovely florals over at Paperwihses.com I thought they would be such pretty focals for cards. The other side is pretty pattern paper but I can't cut up the pretty florals to use it so I used another paper pack to go with it. I cut a mat for the image with my pinking scissor. Also added some washi tape, a butterfly from a punched piece of smooshed ink paper, and finished it off with a combo of die cut and stamped sentiment.
- Hot off the press - Botanical Library 6x6 paper pack (focal image)
- Fiskars - Pinking scissor
- Park Lane - Old World Paper
- Ieebee - Fluttering blooms washi tape
- My Favorite things - Happy die
- Impression Obsession - Sentiments II stamp
- Pink and Main - Sentiment strip die
- Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch
- Gems
I would like to share my card today with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Summertime Blues
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you did,
Connie


1 comment:
Beautiful, Connie.
Post a Comment