Right after I sent out this card to a gentleman at our church that has a lot that went wrong health wise all at once we found out they had to call in hospice. I am running low on this pack of papers so I ended up using a lot of my scraps for the background.
- Graphics Fairy - Bird Image
- Spellbinders - Lg. Deckled Edge Rectangles die
- Basic Grey - Periphery papers
- Hot off the press - Thin line border stickers and Black Jewel stickers
- ODBD - All Occasions sentiment stamp
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


12 comments:
Such a beautiful card! I love the image and papers. I am sorry to hear about this gentleman. I trust hospice will give him the comfort he needs.
What a beautiful image. Awesome use of scraps for the background.
Oh, no, I'm so sorry about the gentleman I know that was distressing news to hear. What a beautiful card you made for him. I hope he got to enjoy it before he went to hospice.
This is really a gorgeous, touching card, Connie! So sorry to hear about this gentleman.
Sorry to hear about the gentleman at your church. I remember seeing that bird from the Graphics Fairy. You created such a wonderful card.
Admiring how your lovely bird image rests so gently against the soft mix of patterned scraps, I enjoy the way your deckled frame, thin line borders, and subtle jewels come together to create a peaceful and heartfelt design.
Such a handsome masculine card! Love the 'scraps' background and the front panel too! Great image! I like how this all came together so nicely!
The image is so peaceful. I really like the papers you chose to go with it. You are so good to think of your church family. I'm sure he and his family will be blessed.
So sorry. The card is beautiful! xoxo
I love the background you created with scraps and that beautiful bird image.
Perfect guy card!
what an awesome card!!!!! the colors are so beautiful together!
A great card featuring a beautiful nature scene. The muted colors in the background blend in harmoniously.
Post a Comment