Saturday, September 19, 2026

A dream

 For my purple loving friend :)  She has mentioned before how she likes sentiments that aren't always the expected so when I saw this sentiment on one of the journaling cards I thought that would be a neat birthday sentiment, as we dream for what we think the next year will bring :) 

I also added some ephemera to the top of the journaling card using some foam tape to lift it up, also a butterfly since she loves those too on the left side.


  • Prima - Aquarelle Dreams 6x6 paper, Ephemera (flowers and butterfly) and Journaling cards

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope you all have a great weekend. I am all excited that next week we are supposed to have a cool down, no more 90's feels like the 100's!! I am going to get a lot of yard work done, I hope anyway.

Connie

13 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

So pretty.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful ephemera, I adore that sentiment too!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie, love the ephemera and lovely sentiment and love the dimension..
luv CHRISSYxx

Louca por porcelana said...

Just wonderful!

April Williams said...

This is beautiful and what lovely colors! Love the sentiment too.

Hena Tayeb said...

Such a dreamy card.

Wanda said...

Such a fantastic sentiment on a beautiful card. I do love all the purple. That butterfly is a perfect toucn!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous and of course I am a purple lover too so it really spoke to me! She's going to LOVE it!

Leslie Miller said...

I cannot imagine a person who would NOT love this card! Oh my word, it's gorgeous! Prima has some very pretty things and you're so good at putting your ephemera together!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card with such beautiful shades of purple! I love the lovely ephemera arrangement, the butterfly, and that meaningful sentiment. Everything comes together to create a truly elegant and dreamy design.

Lowcarb team member said...

A wonderful card perfect in shades of purple.

All the best Jan