Thursday, September 3, 2026

Always with you

 Before we left for Michigan we found out that my brother in law was going on hospice, his lung cancer had come back and was now in his bones, he opted for no more treatments. I sent this card to him. I found these die cut images at Hobby lobby and thought they would be great for thinking of you cards, they don't put names on their die cuts, but they have some pictures on the back of the packaging to give you an idea of what is inside.   

Sad news is that he passed away a week after we saw him. I am so glad we had the time to stop in and see him before we left Michigan. He was in good spirits and was laughing and joking with us, great way to remember him :)


  • Paper Studio - Die cut pieces (sentiment piece)
  • K& Co. paper - K-ology Hannah pad
  • Arden Creative Studio - Vintage Makers Essentials Vellum Ephemera (butterfly, tab and leaves)


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, 

Connie

3 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

So lovely, Connie!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie and so sorry to hear about your brother, I never got to see mine before he died but did get to talk on the phone a bit, so that was something..

Luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So sorry to hear that my Friend. Hugs and prayers to you all. What a lovely card and kind sentiments you always share. 🙏🏻💗