Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Butterfly wishes

 I don't know if you remember or not but awhile back I collage a sheet of pattern paper with strips of washi tape and then used my dies to cut out birds, butterflies and such. I brought one out again for my next card. These papers were from JoAnns and these tags were also in the paper pack. I like the gold touches it has to it.


  • Park Lane - Old world paper and tag
  • Paper Pazazz - Butterfly die cut from washi strips collage
  • Fiskars - Essentials Sayings sentiment stamp
  • Diamond dots

I would like to share my card with Triple B Challenge birds, blooms or butterflies

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie

18 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So delicate looking and pretty. I think butterflies have such a poetry to them. And I love the background flowers too!

April said...

This is beautiful! I love it. Love the shimmer too.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

How gorgeous.

Debbie said...

gorgeous...with beautiful colors!! i love washi tape and use it a lot in my junk journal!!

Wanda said...

Beautiful card. I love what you did with the Washi tape. I miss JoAnns, they had such unique stuff.

handmade by amalia said...

How nice! I adore butterflies.
Amalia
xo

papierelle said...

While we were on vacation, you were very industrious and are showing so many beautiful, varied cards and projects.

Tampereen Mummu said...

I think you could be a teacher of a card crafting course, at least I don't know that many different ways to make cards. This card is so beautiful too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a miracle worker.

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful idea for using your washi tape! The butterfly is gorgeous and the combination of everything is stunning!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Birgit said...

Ooooh, so beautiful! What a great idea to cut the butterfly out of patterned paper. It's so pretty!

Donna Phelan said...

Absolutely beautiful! You have put everything so perfectly together! LOVE!!! The colors, the frame, the pretty butterfly and that gorgeous background paper! This is a masterpiece!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so pretty and elegantly designed card The framing captures this beauty!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers Connie and the butterfly is gorgeous,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

This card is so elegant and beautiful! Love that big butterfly and the beautiful papers you paired it with!

Lisa said...

That butterfly is absolutely gorgeous, and your washi tape collage technique created a stunning focal point. The elegant papers, soft colors, and touches of sparkle come together beautifully for a card that feels both delicate and sophisticated.

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous card. I do love butterflies.