Friday, September 11, 2026

Sunflowers

 I am not sure that is the kind of flowers this is suppose to be but that's what I am saying :)  Using more of the goodies from my Advent calendar from last year.


  • Diamond Press - Advent calendar 2025 - Flower and sentiment stamps and Wavy Square die
  • Sassafras - Mix and Mend papers
  • Diamond Dots

I would like to share my card today with Simon Says Monday Challenge Stamp it

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

More lovely layers and love the textures and pretty flowers which can be whatever you want them to be..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

i love lots of layers and these layers go beautifully together!! the flowers are very pretty!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You do some beautiful craftsmanship.

Lisa said...

The layered design looks so warm and textured with the mix and mend papers, and the cheerful flowers paired with the diamond dots give the card a sunny feel that suits the sentiment beautifully.

April Williams said...

This is beautiful! So cheerful too. I love all the layers.

Leslie Miller said...

A pretty sunflower corner in the wavy square, and I love what you've done with the paper and card design. It's very warm and fall-ish in the colors you've chosen. Really lovely, Connie!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely card, Connie!