I was the lucky receiver of some collage papers that Leslie had that she thought I might get more use out of and I used one on my card today. I started off with a background I had made using glossy cardstock that I have had in my container of backgrounds I have made, it was in all blues but I wasn't very fond of it until adding the collage paper on top it now looks pretty good :)
- Background made from Glossy card stock and inks
- Tim Holtz - Serendipity Collage papers and 2x3 collage card
- Spellbinders - Candlewick Rectangles and sentiment dies
- 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Postage Washi
- Inky Antics - Simple Sentiments stamp
I would like to share my card with Simon Says Monday Challenge Make your own background
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


6 comments:
Oh, I love ❤️ the bird 🐦 and everything about this, Connie.
You're so good with collages. This is a beautiful piece, and isn't it amazing how one little something can change the look so much. I knew you would find a use for those papers. You've shown a fine example of why you should never toss an unsatisfactory background piece. So lovely, Connie!
Such a lovely card. Perfect color and images for a sympathy card. I love the covered bridge on the header of your blog!
Beautiful cards Connie! Have a nice weekend.
Pretty in Blues! Love the layer upon layers and all of the elements you incorporated into this beauty!
I love it how you work with the different design papers.
Please excuse me for commenting so little lately. Firstly, your posts aren't showing up on my dashboard anymore, and secondly, we’re still on vacation and spending a lot of time working in the garden.
Post a Comment