Sharing two more Crystal Art cards from the kits I got. More that I was able to hand deliver to friends.
Craft Buddy - Crystal Art card kits
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Connie
Oh,wow, so absolutely gorgeous Connie, what more can I say..Luv CHRISSYxx
I just love the look of diamond art - I talk about a new project on my post today! Love how this turned out . So pretty. 😍
This is absolutely stunning, Connie!
Oh my word! Both cards are absolutely fabulous!
Absolutely stunning crystal art cards! The sparkle and detail must be amazing in person, and both designs are beautifully elegant. These make wonderful cards for sharing with special friends.
These are gorgeous! I especially like the first one. What patience you have to do them!
Gasp! I can't even! These are amazing! You sure pick some pretty ones to work with!
Beautiful and happy!
These are spectacular! They look so pretty, I bet you enjoy making them and I can only image the recipient's reaction! Beautiful!
You outdid yourself with these cards, they are stunning.Amaliaxo
Wonderful cards, they are so colourful.All the best Jan
They are both so pretty, Connie xoxo
The flower garland is gorgeous and also another flower card. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with such wonderful cards.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh,wow, so absolutely gorgeous Connie, what more can I say..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I just love the look of diamond art - I talk about a new project on my post today! Love how this turned out . So pretty. 😍
This is absolutely stunning, Connie!
Oh my word! Both cards are absolutely fabulous!
Absolutely stunning crystal art cards! The sparkle and detail must be amazing in person, and both designs are beautifully elegant. These make wonderful cards for sharing with special friends.
These are gorgeous! I especially like the first one. What patience you have to do them!
Gasp! I can't even! These are amazing! You sure pick some pretty ones to work with!
Beautiful and happy!
These are spectacular! They look so pretty, I bet you enjoy making them and I can only image the recipient's reaction! Beautiful!
You outdid yourself with these cards, they are stunning.
Amalia
xo
Wonderful cards, they are so colourful.
All the best Jan
They are both so pretty, Connie xoxo
The flower garland is gorgeous and also another flower card. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with such wonderful cards.
Post a Comment