Monday, December 3, 2018

Dino-mite

I made this card for my great nephew who turned 5.  I saw pictures of his birthday and he had a dinosaur cake, so I actually did a right theme for his birthday this year :)



This is a stamp set from an Australian card magazine, the papers were also in the magazine.  I used my dies to make hills, colored all the stamps with markers and hand cut them out.

Australian Simply cards - Nit wit collection stamps and paper, colored w/markers
Poppystamps - Stitched Landscapes die

We actually had a good day Saturday so we now have the outside of our home all decorated, now it is time to tackle the inside :) 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

Connie

14 comments:

Lori said...

What a perfect card for your nephew! Adorable dinosaurs and a great design!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that was fortuitous to have this stamp set in the magazine! It's perfect and so, so adorable for your great nephew!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card. We seem to have fabulous freebies in our mags over here.x

Marissa said...

Awe what a fun card for your nephew!!! I bet he loved it!!!!

April said...

This is super cute! I love your papers too. Great job!

Bev Polen said...

Connie, I love the dinosaurs! They are so adorable! I suspect your great nephew will love the card. It sure is gorgeous! Hugs!

Debbie said...

oh this is so cute connie, dino's are all the rage with little one. good luck with the decorating, we are all done and i am so glad. i use to enjoy it more.....

Stephanie said...

Well, if this isn't just the cutest! The second I saw it I found myself saying, "Awww..."

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I always appreciate your kind words. Love and hugs to you!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is stink'n cute. The sky looks like jeans. You did an awesome job colouring and fussy cutting. He's going to love it!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Adorable Connie! You are so full of fresh and fun ideas! : ) Really cute! and the color-work is bright and so well done~ hugs, karen o

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So sweet!!!
Thanks so much for for stopping by and for your Congrats for my son and daughter-in-law!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Phelan said...

Your card is Din-O-Mite lol Oh I bet he loooooved these sweet dinosaurs....I think dinosaurs can be sweet :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely card, our youngest grandson would love this too :)

All the best Jan

Janice said...

Great card for a 5 year old! I am making something similar for my great nephew!