Friday, December 28, 2018

Preteen

My  great nephew turned 12, it was hard to concentrate on what card to make for him because at the time I was also in the middle of making Christmas cards, so I turned to my boy themed paper pack for an idea. This is all from the paper pack except for the little frame I made by putting to dies together and cutting them out to highlight his age.



Recollections - Awesome boy paper pack
Pawsitively Pawesome designs - Mini stitched square die to make frame

Thanks for stopping by today,

Connie

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome way to let the designer papers do the work for you! Great card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card!Love the colors!

aussie aNNie said...

Great use of the DP with awesome results, x

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a great card Connie.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Connie! I like how you highlighted the "12"!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well done, aclever and thoughtful card, Connie, you really nailed it as preteen card,
Every blessing in 2019 and thanks for being such an enin 2918.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is perfect, Connie! Seriously. Perfect. Hugs!

Debbie said...

this is a "cool" card, i really like the papers. your great nephew is going to love it!!!

Janice said...

One very clever card, great idea!