Tuesday, March 31, 2020

More Thanks

The last two thank you's I had to give I sent in the mail so I went with some less bulky cards.  Still using a card making magazine image and paper, this one has the sentiment with the image,  I cut the image out with a square die that I layered onto a purple cardstock to mat it.


Making Cards July 2016 - flower image and paper
Spellbinders - Square dies

The second card I cut the flower out and added a sentiment with a die.


Making cards Magazine July 2016- flower image
Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle layer die
Crafters companion - Thank you die, cut twice and layered

Hope you all are staying safe and well, thanks for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant papers Connie the top one is just stunning as are your cards. keep safe and well.xx

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful thank you cards -- I love those pretty purple flowers!

Darlene said...

These are FABULOUS ... love the colors on the first card! Great job ... stay healthy my friend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very beautiful work, Connie. I like the gorgeous purple and green. At least you use what you get from Magazines. I hoard. LOL.

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful cards, Connie! sending Florida hugs your way! xx

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful cards! I LOVE that 1st one, sooooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are filled with spring! I love the first card best. Looks like a morning glory? xo

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, gorgeous! So nice to have everything beautifully coordinated. Really pretty images. Love the purple, especially.

Debbie said...

are we the only 2 people who still send thank you cards??? i rarely get one, both of these are really nice. i have bought a couple of "bulky" cards and i put a piece of cardboard in front of the card before placing it in the envelope. i think you do that too!!!!

Janice said...

Both pretty thank you cards, the first one being my favourite with those glorious colours!