Saturday, March 28, 2020

Thank you

With all the challenges I have been doing lately I never did share the thank you's I had made for my friends for the gifts they gave me for my birthday.  I was going to hand deliver them so I went with some decoupage sheets that came inside the Craft Essentials Series 101 magazine.  I could have layered them thicker but I only did 3 layers on these.  You have to hand cut these out from sheets, and I wanted them to still fit inside the envelope too. These cards are a little bigger than I am use to making they were 5 x 6 1/2 inches.


The colors and prints on these are so pretty. They also had sentiment tags to choose from to put on them.



Craft Essentials Series 101 Decoupage sheets







I love the vintage feel these have.

This virus has hit a little closer to home for a family member, my hubby's cousins daughter has tested positive for the virus and is hospitalized, last update was that now that she is in the hospital she is doing better. I know many of us are praying daily for family and friends that still have to work everyday because they are considered essential and for those brave men and women that are working hard to take care of those hospitalized.  May God grant healing of our nation and world and end this very soon.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful dimensions and layers on your designs Connie.

Wishing the best for your husbands cousins daughter.

Hugs Diane

Anonymous said...

Connie, I will say a prayer for her. Absolutely love your cards!! Thank you for sharing such lovelies with us! ♥

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards, so pretty and I found a box full of decoupage sheets recently that I thought I gave to the nursing home...Power in prayer will see us through..xx

handmade by amalia said...

Beautiful cards, Connie. I hope that you are staying well and healthy and that your niece is improving.
Amalia
xo

Kim Sharman said...

Hoping your relative recovers with each day and that she will soon be home with her family. Beautiful cards! I love all the pretty details and the sweet vintage feeling.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow -- what gorgeously layered thank you cards! So sorry to hear about your relative with COVID-19, we have two friends (both nurses) that are fighting it right now.

Debbie said...

these cards are gorgeous...perhaps "better" than the gifts you received :)

i talked about the last paragraph in the next comment!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful. Nicely layered.

I'm so sorry one of your family member's has the Virus. Sending prayers and get well wishes.

Donna Ellis said...

Your decoupage creations are really gorgeous, Connie. Wishing you all the best at this time. hugs, de

Donna Phelan said...

I love all of these beauties! Gorgeous colors and images and that dimension! Simply FAB! Sorry about the virus. I kind of pray that the rest of us has it or had it with such mild symptoms it went un noticed--that's a possibility! Fingers crossed! Be well!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Leslie Miller said...

These are amazing! I hope you were able to deliver them safely. I'm so sorry about your family member and the virus. I hope she continues to improve. Still no cases in our county.

Darlene said...

You did a GREAT job on these cards! I have several of these sheets in my stash ... guess now would be a very good time to work with them! Thanks for the inspiration! Praying for your family! Stay healthy and safe!

Janice said...

Pretty cards! I did some decoupage last week, the first time in ages and I really enjoyed it.