Friday, March 13, 2020

Thanks for everything

After I had whatever was embedded in my eye taken out, I was talking to one of the girls in my church about how thankful I was to have it removed and that the Doctor didn't give up on me that he kept trying to figure out what could be going on, I told her laughingly that I even felt like I should make him a card.  She said oh you should, how many times do they get that, probably not very much.  I know he knew how thankful I was I cried and must have said it 4 times before leaving but I thought, he would probably like to have a card saying it too, so this is what I came up with, since personally I don't know him very well I just went with a simple masculine design.


Hot off the press - Instant card art, pretty colors for sentiment tags
Impression Obsession - bare tree die
Ms. Sparkle & co. - paper

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That doctor is going to be so pleased! Great card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How nice. Your doctor will appreciate your thoughtfulness

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card,he surely will enjoy it!

aussie aNNie said...

Glad the foreign object was removed Connie, and a nice gesture to give him a card... Lovely and simple thank you card it is too.xxx

Esther Asbury said...

I love that you sent your doctor a thank you card -- I'm sure it made his day! Great masculine design with the wood background and tree!

Darlene said...

GREAT card ... GREAT idea! I'm sure he truly appreciated receiving it! Well done my friend!

Debbie said...

this is perfect connie, i am sure he will really appreciate the card!!! i have sent cards to my dentist...it's a long story, but he is the most amazing, caring man i have ever met and i have never forgotten what he did for me, twice. i still to this day thank him, every time i see him!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Your doctor will appreciate this so much, Connie! What could be more perfect for a masculine card than nature? The tree and wood grain are ideal. I sure am glad he fixed your eye!

April said...

This is such a nice card! I love the wood look background. Your doctor will love it!

Lowcarb team member said...

Connie, that is such a lovely and thoughtful thing to do.
The Doctor is going to appreciate your card.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Oh, your doctor will love this card and appreciate it immensely. How very thoughtful of you......but then you are a lovely and thoughtful lady. So happy that he was able to fix your eye, dear Connie.