I am saddened to tell you that there has been 3 more losses to Covid. A friend from church had 5 people in his family get it and 2 passed away. His brother passed away first and by the time I could get a card made and write inside it his Dad passed away, 36 hours apart from one another, so heart breaking for his family. His mom, his brothers wife and he niece have seemed to recovered.
My husbands step sister and brother lost their mother to Covid too. The sad thing is they were eligible for the vaccine and had decided not to get it, this has my husbands step sister so upset.
Since I had a couple of these to make and I like to get them out in the mail quickly, I heard a little voice of Donna Phelan telling me to make the same type of card :) I used different papers and layout but it helped using the same image to go faster. One I stamped in browns and the other in black ink.
- $ store - praying hands stamp
- Spellbinders - Lg. Deckled Rectangle and Classic rectangle lg dies
- Our Daily Bread designs - Vintage Ephemera paper
- Taylored Expressions - Care & Comfort II stamp set
- $ store - Praying hands stamp
- PPD - Distressed Edge Rectangle die
- Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle Layer die
- Best Occasions - Mixed media paper
- Stampendous - Sincere Sentiments stamp
- Spellbinders - Grommet tags
- Recollections - Brads