Another young lady in our church got married last year during the Pandemic, she was only able to have their parents at the wedding so they decided to renew their vows on their Anniversary but invite everyone that they wanted to come to their wedding the first time. So the church ladies decided to give her the wedding shower she never had also.
It felt funny making a wedding card for someone that has already been married a year already and then I remembered this cute stamped image Birgit had sent me, I hadn't colored it yet because I just wasn't sure what I would use it for, but it was perfect for this shower. I will have to say she just loved the card.
The saying in the card was something like walking hand in hand with the one I love ect. So I thought this image worked great.
- Stamp unknown - colored w/markers
- Echo park - Fine and Dandy papers
- PPD- Wavy stitched Rectangle die
- Impression Obsession - 6 in 1 Rectangle Frame die
- Spellbinders - Baby Buntings die
- Taylored Expressions - Many Minis - Occasions stamp sentiment
- Paper studio - Mint Gems