My husband loved this first card I am sharing, he said you know that would be even good for a Valentines card for someone, that is how much he liked it, and no he won't be getting this for Valentines day, LOL! But the reason he probably liked it was when we were on vacation a few years ago he picked this die out and said he really liked it. I cut it from white cardstock and added some Diamond dust for the snow.
The background was done by blending inks onto the white cardstock, I cut a circle and a torn strip from a scrap piece of paper and used removable tape so that it would hold down during the inking process for the moon and the snow covered ground. I was going to add some white gel pen in the background but hubby said it didn't need it.
- Impression Obsession - Tree Row die
- Distress inks for background - Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Black soot
- Flora Craft - Diamond Dust (snow)
- 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy 12x12 papers and image
- StarForm - Merry Christmas sticker
- Sparkle confetti - 6mm