Sunday, January 30, 2022

Roses in Winter

 Who doesn't love roses for the birthday in the winter :) My girlfriend did :)

I used some decoupage sheets I bought, they call them 3D layers, the flowers look so real, so pretty, I couldn't pass them up. They have 3 layers to each flower.


  • Hearty Crafts - Pastel Flowers Easy 3D toppers
  • BasicGrey - Porcelain Papers
  • Spellbinders - Lacey Ovals die
  • Gina Marie Stamps - Birthday words sentiment stamp
  • Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle Layers die
  • Stampin up - Large Jewels


Hope you all our East are not too badly stormed in, my daughter always walks her dog every day and she said there was no way she was going out in that stuff so it must have been  pretty bad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Connie

15 comments:

Birgit said...

This is lovely Connie! That layered rose is gorgeous!

Louca por porcelana said...

Adorable card! Hugs and blessings.

April said...

Yes, this rose does look so real. I love it. Beautiful card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful layered rose on your stunning card and design. Great showcase.
Sorry been MIA, it's been very hot here so have been pooling it...xx
If you are on facebook I invite you to join my new craft/sharing group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/273500824852310

Kim said...

Those roses look so pretty. I love all the layers. The spotty card and the lovely background makes for a beautiful card. I saw those storms in the east on the TV. Gosh, I can't imagine going out in that weather.

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh that layered rose is magnificent! Just gorgeous. Pretty birthday card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work. The layers are especially pretty and so is your fussy cutting. A rose card is nice in the winter for sure. Have a great start to your week Connie.

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS birthday card my friend ... sure to bring a huge smile! I love those decoupage sheets, I have several. This rose is just beautiful! Stay safe my friend! Hugs

Debbie said...

gorgeous connie, pretty colors and beautiful depth/layers on the rose. i think it sparkles too!!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Lowcarb team member said...

Roses are lovely, I do like this card.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! I love all the layers!

Leslie Miller said...

An absolutely beautiful dimensional rose and, ohhh, the paper is gorgeous, too. I have not seen this BasicGrey collection and I do have a lot of BG papers. So lovely!

Lisa said...

Oh I love the paper tole on this rose. Great layers and the card is beautiful with the layered rose.