Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Out on a limb

 Ok I know this looks a bit Autumn like but this is one I made the end of November for an early December birthday and Autumn was still on my mind.  I added different colors to the stamp using a sponge dauber so that the leaves had different shades to them. Stamped and fussy cut the little Squirrel out and popped him up. I stamped the acorn at the bottom before I felt like it needed something extra so I punched out a border of grass.


  • Darcies - JCS0158- out on a limb stamp set
  • Fiskars - Grass punch


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope all those effected by these cold temperatures are able to stay warm, especially thinking of those that work outside in these temperatures.

Connie 

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I am back and commenting after a short break, lovely to see your gorgeous work again. xx

Debbie said...

such a cute card connie and a sweet sighting for me. my squirrels are aways hanging out in the tree, just outside my office window!!

Birgit said...

This is adorably sweet Connie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

April said...

This is adorable! I love the saying to go with the image. Perfect!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is such a sweet card :)

All the best Jan

Darlene said...

OMG how cute and love the dimension you've added! I'm sure the recipient was thrilled with this cute scene! Hope you're brother is coming along ... will keep him in my prayers! Thanks for your comment on my blog ... yes we are doing well and doing everything we can to stay healthy but it sure seems like EVERYONE is getting it. Hugs and Happy Day my friend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another cute fall card.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darn cute, Connie! I lovelovelovelovelove it!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute! Hugs!

Janice said...

What a cute card, I particularly love your stamped tree.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful! Love that sweet little squirrel and the way you stamped your tree!

Lisa said...

Great coloros on that tree. I love that we can use a dauber to add different colors to an image. The squirrel is so adorable and the blades of grass works perfect to add to the scene.