When I saw this challenge to use a tag on your card over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog I knew just the tag I wanted to use. I had recently been looking at my old papers and I have been hoarding these, I have used quite a bit but now it was time to break them out again.
The stamp is from 2002 and the paper is from 2005, so both good oldies :)
I first thought to use a vine for my trellis off to the side but felt it still needed something so I added a branch with some flowers to mimic what was in the stamp. I stamped directly onto the pattern tag and colored with markers.
- Stampin up - Seasonal birds stamp set, 2002
- BasicGrey - Sweet Pea Alyssa Paper and tag - Brad
- Martha Stewart - Garden Trellis punch
- Poppy stamps - Climbing Vine die
- Memory Box - Woodland Branch and Seraphine Laurel die
- Hero Arts - It's your day sentiment stamp