The challenge for Christmas in my card making group is to have Joy on your card.
This first one is a sticker. The joy is gold foil and I like how they added detail too it, I tried to mimic that in the corners.
- Recollections - Joy sticker
- Paper Studio - Cozy Christmas paper
- Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies
This next one I used a Tissue box image, I found some papers that went well with the colors on the box and added a joy die cut.
- Tissue box image
- Graphic 45 - Christmas past papers
- Taylored Expressions - Joy die
This last one is Joyful but I am using it because it has Joy in it :)
- 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Peace & Joy 12x12 paper pack & die cuts
- Mark Richards - Nailhead gems
I have 3 cards done for this month, at least two more to go, my other group has a pink challenge so they will be done in Pink :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,