Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Thoughts and smiles

 After I sent this card out a lady from church was able to come home from Rehab and have the rest of her time at home with them coming to her home, she is much happier being back home.


  • Hot off the press - Tag Art #2 book of tag cut outs
  • Ms. Sparkle - wood paper
  • BasicGrey - Periphery paper
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words Encourgement
  • Memory Box - Country stitches die between the papers
  • Sequins


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

3 comments:

April said...

This is such a lovely card! I know the lady is glad to be home.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so glad she got to come home! That's plenty of reason for her to smile, and now your lovely card gives her even more!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Very pretty card, Connie.