Last Month on the HSN craft day, they had this center step die on sale. I use to cut them out on my silhouette machine but I don't have an area to keep it plugged in all the time so I just never use it anymore. So when I saw this sale I decided to order it. My oldest sisters birthday is coming up so she will be getting this card :)
- Stamps of Life - Center Step A2 die
- 49 and Market - Faded Memory Lane Papers and Ephemera
- Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3 dies
I would like to share my card today with the Triple B Challenge
We went to Michigan for my Nieces wedding, and I had no time to visit blogs, I have been working on that since I have been home, so I will be catching up soon :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


No comments:
Post a Comment