Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Blessings

I finally tried to make a rolled flower. I cut out the circle using Fiskar cloud scissor and then cut out the rest with straight scissor.


Prima-Alla prima collection paper stack
Black cardstock for all the layering
Our Daily Bread designs Happy Birthday stamp set for sentiment
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch w/ star dust stickles and platinum pearl liquid pearls
Spellbinder Long Classic Rectangles small dies
Little flowers are from a punch at the $ spot at Michaels w/ vintage photo distress stickles centers
Cherry Lynn designs Fanciful flourish die


I liked the way the flower turned out, but I was just thankful I hand delivered this one because there is no way it would have went through the post in an envelope it was too high.

My daughter bought me the Bitty blossoms die from spellbinders for my birthday so I am excited to give that a try and see how high they will be.

Thanks so much for taking the time out to stop by,
Hope your having a nice spring day :)
Connie

7 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, Conie, girl, this is a beautiful Birthday card!! The colors so fun and bright, this for sure is going to make someone very happy!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Leslie Miller said...

Your rolled flower turned out great and I love the leaf flourish with it. Such a pretty springy card!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card. Your flower turned out great. All the rolled flowers are really high, IMO, but I mail them anyway--I just write "hand cancel" on the envelope. The envelope is usually damaged by the time it arrives, but, so far, everyone has said that the card was fine. ~Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, what a lovely card Connie. Love the butterfly, the paper flower... the swirls is very pretty!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful card Connie! Love the colors you chose and beautifully designed! Love the flower and flourish!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love it !!!!
such intricate design!!!!
tfs:)