Monday, March 26, 2012

Enjoy the ride

This is for my little great niece, not sure how old she is, I just emailed my nephew this morning to ask, but I think she is turning 4.



I used the Cricut Cartridge, Stretch your imagination for the bike.
Added a Darcie Rhinestone flower to the basket.
Basic Grey Sweet Alyssa paper pack for the pink flower background.
Martha Stewart border punch.
K&co. Birthday Celebrate Vellum stickers for sentiment
Bee is a button that I cut the shank off.

Have a Wonderful week,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Connie, that's adorable! Wonderful spring birthday card.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Totally adorable! I love how you used the designer paper. The grass with the little flowers is especially cute, I think. Just darling for a 4 yr old!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so adorable !!!!!
love that cricut bike!!!!
tfs:)