Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter

I don't have any Easter stamps but when I was going through my stuff trying to find anything I could use for Easter Cards I found this image from Inkadinkado Spiritual Sketches Stamp set.


I colored the image using Distress Markers and Copic Markers. The middle flower has been popped.
Spellbinder Classic Oval Large, Labels Nine and Ribbon banners dies
DCWV Rustic Paper pack
Liquid Pears in Copper pearl (corners)

I really am enjoying the Distress Markers, Love the browns.  I am working on a card that uses all Distress markers, will post that on Friday.

Beautiful sunny day today, highs will be around 80 :)

Hope you are enjoying some nice weather and am able to get a little creating in too!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. That image is beautiful and I love it in the oval. Great coloring too.

Beate said...

Beautiful image and card!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful image and beautifully colored! The CAS look makes the image stand out powerfully! Love it! Connie, since you have a knack for winning things keep your eye on this blog to win some Copic markers, http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh this is beautiful!! Your coloring is gorgeous, and I love that sentiment banner.

Leslie Miller said...

This makes a beautiful Easter card! The image is gorgeous and the simple design showcases it perfectly!